Hi! This page was created to help you understand the rules of arrival in and departure from Nepal to China.
To arrive in Nepal, you must have the following documents:
1. PCR test in English not older than 72 hours before arrival.
2. An invitation from the Department of Immigration of Nepal (we issue).
3. Insurance with covid coverage of at least $ 5,000 (we recommend highlighting the word COVID-19 with a marker so that they can immediately see it).
4. The printed barcode after filling out the form from the state website https://nepaliport.immigration.gov.np/online
5. Hotel reservation for 7 days.
6. Barcode and form: https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/person_add.php better printed.
7. Air ticket for an international flight.
To start the procedure of issuing an invitation for you, we need to receive:
1. Scan of the passport.
2. Insurance with COVID-19 coverage of at least $ 5,000. There must be at least one phrase in English stating that the insurance covers the covid. And the coverage amount must be more than $ 5,000.
3. Booking air tickets in English.
4. Hotel reservation for 7 nights in Kathmandu in English.
Documents in one letter please send to the mail: email@example.com All registration takes 3-4 working days, but it is better to start a week or one and a half week before arrival.
Payment of $ 75 per person upon arrival in Kathmandu.
By yourself need to do:
1. PCR test not older than 72 hours prior to ARRIVAL in Nepal
2. The form https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/person_add.php (opens via vpn USA or Canada). In it, fill in only the fields marked with asterisks. Be sure to specify the home qurantine and the reason for the return — others. Save digital version and print.
3. Fill out the form from the state website https://nepaliport.immigration.gov.np/online
Visa to Nepal:
Based on your documents, we issue an invitation from the Department of Immigration of Nepal. It is issued on the date of your arrival in the country in accordance with your air ticket. You must arrive exactly on this date. Upon arrival, at the airport, based on this document, you can apply for a tourist visa:
1. For 15 days — 30 USD
2. For 30 days — 50 USD
3. For 90 days — 125 USD
It is possible to pay in advance online by filling out the application form on the website https://nepaliport.immigration.gov.np/online OR pay at the airport in cash or by card. We strongly recommend paying for your visa upon arrival at the airport in cash in US dollars.
You can stay in Nepal for no more than 150 days a year with a tourist visa.
The state of Nepal requires 7 nights of quarantine upon arrival in the country. But the Chinese Embassy in Nepal issued a decree according to which foreigners wishing to fly to China must spend at least 10 days in quarantine in Nepal.
Medical tests in Kathmandu take an average of 12 hours.
Time to receive the green code for a flight to China is 12 hours.
For advice and additional questions, please contact Victoria +380936911178 (Telegram, WhatsApp) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org